Saturday, September 2, 2023

I Advance by the speed of the Almighty

*iCommand My Day
3rd September, 2023.

And for the precious fruits brought forth by the sun, And for the precious things put forth by the moon,
Deuteronomy 33:14 KJV

*Prayer
I speak to every day of this month and I declare that I am blessed in the day and at night and my going in and going out is packed with favour in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that throughout the month of September, everything is working together for my good. I thrive in every area of my life. I prosper in the works of my hands. I advance with the speed of the Almighty. I grow in grace and in the gifts of the Lord upon me. My destiny finds expression. I am blessed and highly favoured. I ride upon my high places, I advance in ever increasing splendor day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment