Friday, September 22, 2023

I live wisely and I have self-control

*iCommand My Day
23rd September, 2023.

A person without self-control is like a city with broken-down walls.
Proverbs 25:28 NLT

*Prayer
Father, I submit to the government and working of the Holy Spirit in my life, help me to be disciplined and have self-control in all things in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I have dominion over things made available to me and I am able to appropriate my cravings in the right way. I declare that I am disciplined with food and my diet. I receive self-control in my dealings with opposite sex. I have control over the time apportioned for leisure and I am disciplined with the resources spent on pleasures. I know when to embrace and when to refrain from embracing certain people and activities. I hear the voice of the Holy Spirit guiding me into or away from things and I am able to follow such leading. I declare that I will not be blinded by self-indulgence or excesses. I live wisely and I have self-control in use of social media, movies,  games and in all things in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment