Wednesday, September 6, 2023

I bear roots deep down and bear fruits high up!

*iCommand My Day
7th September, 2023.

I will feed them in a good pasture, and upon the high mountains of Israel shall their fold be: there shall they lie in a good fold, and in a fat pasture shall they feed upon the mountains of Israel.
Ezekiel 34:14 KJV

*Prayer
I declare that this land is a good pasture for me, I am blessed with the harvest of the earth and its fullness on everyside in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the blessing of the Lord is resting upon me and my family. And the blessing flows to all that is connected to me on everyside. I am satisfied with favour and full of the favour of the Lord. I am like a tree planted by the rivers of water. I ride upon the wings of grace. I rise higher and higher and I shine ever brighter. I manifest the goodness of the Lord in every area of my life. I bear roots downwards and I bear the fruit of the Holy Spirit upwards in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment