Sunday, October 1, 2023

I prevail by the word, I am above only!

*iCommand My Day
2nd October, 2023.

The Lord kept his word and did for Sarah exactly what he had promised.
Genesis 21:1 NLT

*Prayer
Father, this Month, remember me and do for me exactly what You promised me according to Your Word in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, Your Word said that am the head and not the tail and I shall be above only. Please, let Your word come to pass speedily in my life. I receive divine visitation and open doors up of opportunities. I declare that I am the blessed of the Lord. When men say there is a downturn, I will say I have great turnovers in huge profits. When men say there is hardship, I will experience the best season in health and plenty. I advance in strength and wisdom day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment