Monday, October 2, 2023

beyond limitations by favour

*iCommand My Day
3rd October, 2023.

And the LORD gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians. Moreover the man Moses was very great in the land of Egypt, in the sight of Pharaoh's servants, and in the sight of the people.
Exodus 11:3 KJV

*Prayer
Father, this month; grant me favour in the sight of everyone and advance me to my next level of victory in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I bear upon me the mark of Christ, therefore let no one or situation trouble me. Instead, everything is working together for my good by the favour of the Lord. I have the approval of the Lord my God for advancement and I declare that nothing can stop me. I move beyond limitations. Everything is working together for my good. The Lord indeed grants me favour in the sight of all in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment