Friday, October 6, 2023

Blessed beyond all curses and limitations

*iCommand My Day
7th October, 2023.

No curse can touch Jacob; no magic has any power against Israel. For now it will be said of Jacob, ‘What wonders God has done for Israel!’
Numbers 23:23 NLT

*Prayer
I destroy and render completely powerless every evil activity, plan, magic and or charm of the enemy against me in any way by the blood of Jesus in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare the decree of the Lord; let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end. The Lord frustrate the token of the evil men and their hands would be unable to execute their evil. I declare no weapon formed against me shall prosper and every tongue or curse against me is condemned. I am blessed beyond the curse. I am preserved against the activities of evil people. I am far above the ways of unreasonable men. The Lord is my sun and shield, He gives me grace and glory and day by day I experience the goodness of the Lord in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment