Friday, October 27, 2023

I am adequately equipped to attain and sustain greatness

He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, And setteth me upon my high places.
Psalm 18:33 KJV

*Prayer
I declare that I am adequately equipped for high and sustainable achievements in life and even before this year runs out in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the Lord makes my feet like hinds' feet, and He had set me upon my high places. Therefore, I have what it takes to make great advancement in my life and even this year. I am equipped to be above only and never below. I am the head and not the tail. My life is a testament of the consistency of the Love, mercy and kindness of the Lord. I am like the shining sun that shines ever brighter till the perfect day. I go from glory to glory each day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment