Tuesday, October 31, 2023

This month is blessed on every side

*iCommand My Day
1st November, 2023

Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out.
Deuteronomy 28:6 KJV

*Prayer
Thank You dear for a new day and a new month. I declare that this month is blessed for me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Blessed be the Lord God Almighty in whom I trust, The Lord of Host who also is my Shield and my Keeper. Thank You Lord for You are good and your kindness endures forever. Lord I am grateful. I now speak into the month of November and I declare that I am blessed when I come in and when I go out. In all my endeavours this month, I declare I have wisdom in heart, favour in my life, prosperity in my hands, speed under my feet and I have peace on every side in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment