Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Nothing dies in my Hand

*iCommand My Day
26th October, 2023.

And let the beauty of the LORD our God be upon us: And establish thou the work of our hands upon us; Yea, the work of our hands establish thou it.
Psalm 90:17 KJV

*Prayer
And let the beauty of the LORD our God be upon us: And establish the work of our hands upon us; Yea, the work of our hands establish it in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the favour of the Lord my God is upon me and at work in me; The Lord establish the works of my hands and all my efforts are successful. Nothing dies in my hands. Everything I lay my hands on prospers greatly. I have an auction of the Holy One and I know what to do at all times. I operate in the economy of abundance and fruitfulness. I receive my divine settlement. Everything is working for me in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment