Monday, October 9, 2023

I step into advantageous places, relationships and opportunities

*iCommand My Day
10th October, 2023

May the LORD, your ancestors’ God, continue to multiply you—a thousand times more! And may God bless you, just as he promised.
Deuteronomy 1:11 CEB

*Prayer
Father, please increase and multiply me a thousand times more and let Your blessing flow to me ceaselessly as You promised in Your Word in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I step into the dimension where I become a thousand times more. I increase and multiply a thousand more. I grow in wealth and influence a thousand times more. I advance quickly and speedily. The years I have lost is redeemed and restored by the blood of Jesus. I gain time, men and resources a thousand times more. I receive help from all sides and all forces. I step into advantageous places, relationships and opportunities. I declare massive open doors for me in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment