Thursday, October 5, 2023

Everything God promised me this year, I receive now!

*iCommand My Day
6th October, 2023.

God is not a man, that he should lie; Neither the son of man, that he should repent: Hath he said, and shall he not do it? Or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
Numbers 23:19 KJV

*Prayer
I declare that the Word of the Lord and His power is at work in me and causes me to prevail always in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the word of the Lord is true to me and grace is working for me. I am like a tree planted by the rivers of water. I prosper throughout the year regardless of the hardship and scarcity of the economy. I declare that in this last quarter of the year, everything God has promised me this year is coming to pass. I receive answers to long standing issues and I obtain mind blowing testimonies in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment