Tuesday, October 17, 2023

I am remembered for good

*iCommand My Day
18th October, 2023.

He remembers His covenant forever, The word which He commanded, for a thousand generations,
Psalms 105:8 NKJV

*Prayer
Father please remember Your covenant promises over my life and do great and mighty things for me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the favour of the Lord is upon me. The Lord remember me for good. I am scheduled for a great victory by the new covenant purchased by the blood of Jesus. Even this year; I am blessed beyond measures. I am a thousand times more. The Lord increase my greatness and comfort me on every side. The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places. I declare peace within my walls and prosperity in my home. I am remembered for good in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment