Wednesday, October 11, 2023

The Lord personally fights my battles for me

*iCommand My Day
12th October, 2023.

Do not be afraid of them, for the Lord your God will personally fight for you.”
Deuteronomy 3:22 NET

*Prayer
Father, please fight my battles for me, contend with those who contend with me and grant me peace and prosperity on all sides in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I am not afraid and fear has no place in me. The Lord my God is with me; He never leaves me or forsake me. The Lord content with those who contend with me. He makes the part of evil doers dark and slippery. The troubles of the wicked return to them on every side so that they run even when no one is chasing them. But as for me, there is peace within my walls and prosperity in my life. I advance and increase a thousand times more in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment