Friday, October 20, 2023

I prosper in my spirit, in my soul and in my body

*iCommand My Day
21st October, 2023.

And the LORD hath blessed my master greatly; and he is become great: and he hath given him flocks, and herds, and silver, and gold, and menservants, and maidservants, and camels, and asses.
Genesis 24:35 KJV

*Prayer
I declare that the LORD hath blessed me greatly, He has enlarged my territory, His mighty hand is upon me for good and the Lord has preserved me from all evil in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The Lord is good to me and my household and all that I have on every side. I am greatly blessed of the Lord. I am a thousand times more and I have become very great. The Lord has given me my heart desires. I receive multiple streams of income. I receive all that partains to life and godliness. I receive big and profitable businesses and partners. I receive houses and cars and silver and gold and the beautiful things of life from the Lord. I declare that I prosper in my spirit, in my soul and in my body. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment