Monday, October 23, 2023

I am lifted and empowered

*iCommand My Day
24th October, 2023.

But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.
Psalm 92:10 KJV

*Prayer
I declare that I am divinely lifted,  empowered and strengthened by the Lord and I am anointed with fresh oil in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree
I declare the my horn is exalted like the horn of a unicorn. I strong and empowered to win in life and be above only. I am anointed with fresh oil. I receive a fresh download of grace, power and capacity for fresh inventions, innovations and productivity in my world and fields of influence. I have fresh zeal and fresh passion to pursue my life's assignment. I receive fresh baptism of the Holy Spirit to fulfil my purpose. Therefore, I live a victorious life day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment