Thursday, October 26, 2023

I have the ability and capacity of the Lord to live victoriously day by day

*iCommand My Day
27th October, 2023.

For by thee I have run through a troop; And by my God have I leaped over a wall.
Psalm 18:29 KJV

*Prayer
I declare that the ability and capacity of the Lord grants me unsual strength, speed and notable results in life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The Lord my God is my strength day by day. Therefore, I become stronger and stronger each day. By God, I run through a troop and by my God have I leaped over a wall. I declare that I ascend into realms of great productivity and I live victoriously day by day. I am unstoppable. I gain speed and advantage of time. I get notable results in record time. I have the mind of Christ. I have solution to every challenges faced even before it arises and I am always effective and efficient in my delivery in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment