Thursday, October 19, 2023

I have good speed from the Lord

*iCommand My Day
20th October, 2023.

And he said, O LORD God of my master Abraham, I pray thee, send me good speed this day, and shew kindness unto my master Abraham.
Genesis 24:12 KJV

*Prayer
O LORD God my Father, I pray thee, send me good speed this day, and shower your wisdom and kindness on me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I have good speed today. I know what to do and how to accomplish it. I receive the right strategy and implementation plan. I obtain wisdom for seemless execution. I declare that my efforts are successful and productive. The favour of the Lord opens doors of lifting for me. I am raised, lifted and helped. I get outstanding results in record time. My life would show that I have been marvelouslly helped by the Lord in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment