Monday, October 30, 2023

Thank You Lord for great deliverances

*iCommand My Day
31th October, 2023.

Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, And sing praises unto thy name. Great deliverance giveth he to his king; And sheweth mercy to his anointed, to David, and to his seed for evermore.
Psalm 18:49‭-‬50 KJV

*Prayer
Lord, I thank You for You are good and Your lover, mercy and kindness towards me never fails. To You alone be all the glory forever in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Thank You Lord for the month of October 2023 and this very day. Thank You for sustaining me since the year began till this day and I Thank You for Your goodness and mercy that never runs out. Therefore will I give thanks unto You, O LORD, and sing praises unto Your name. Great deliverance You have given to me thus far; And have shown me Your blessing and favour. Your name alone be praised for ever and ever in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment