Sunday, October 22, 2023

I am clothed in double honor

*iCommand My Day
23rd October, 2023.

Thou shalt increase my greatness, And comfort me on every side.
Psalm 71:21 KJV

*Prayer
I declare that the Lord my God increase my greatness and grant me peace and good news on every side in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I arise and I shine; for my light has come and the glory of the Lord my God has risen upon me, therefore, the Lord increase my greatness and comfort me on every side. I am clothed with double honour. The Lord bengin to magnify me in the sight of all. I am lifted and helped by the Lord and all men. What the enemy meant for evil, the Lord has turned it around for my good. I experience the mercy and goodness of the Lord over me day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment