Monday, October 16, 2023

The current unpleasant situation will turn around for my good

*iCommand My Day
17th October, 2023.

And the Lord said to Joshua: “See! I have given Jericho into your hand, its king, and the mighty men of valor.
Joshua 6:2 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, help me to see my victory and testimony of success in life, health, marriage, ministry, career and every area of my life even in the situations in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. I declare that in the middle of the difficulties; I see the hand of God over me. I see the victory and testimony of success in my life and in my health. I declare that my marriage, ministry, career and financies survives and thrive through the storms. I stand out. I am lifted, raised and helped. I declare that the trials of this time will end in praise and laughter in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment