Sunday, October 15, 2023

I activate the power to get wealth in my life in Jesus name

*iCommand My Day
16th October, 2023.

But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.
Deuteronomy 8:18 KJV

*Prayer
Father in the name of Jesus, I activate the power to get wealth by the new testament covenant in the blood of Jesus, Amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the Lord has given me the power to get wealth; therefore I declare that I began to download wealth creation ideas into my spirit. And I receive the wisdom, strategy and required opportunities to execute the ideas. I declare that I began to get it right in business, career and income generation. I declare that the Lord orders my step in the right direction and focus. I attain financial independence by the wisdom and favour of God in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment