Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Purified by His presence and sustained by His grace

*iCommand My Day
5th October, 2023.

And the fire upon the altar shall be burning in it; it shall not be put out: and the priest shall burn wood on it every morning, and lay the burnt offering in order upon it; and he shall burn thereon the fat of the peace offerings.
Leviticus 6:12 KJV

*Prayer
Father, I present myself daily on Your altar, grant me the grace to live a consecrated life and let the fire and inspiration of the Holy Spirit never go out in my life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I present my body as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God. I am not conformed to the standard and dictates of this world but I am daily transformed by the working of the Holy Spirit and the word. I am purified by His presence and sustained by His grace. I declare that I live a life of consecration to God and I am an ambassador of Christ in all my dealings in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment