Saturday, October 21, 2023

I am satisfied with favour and full of the blessing of the Lord

*iCommand My Day
22nd October, 2023.

And of Naphtali he said, O Naphtali, satisfied with favour, And full with the blessing of the LORD: Possess thou the west and the south.
Deuteronomy 33:23 KJV

*Prayer
I declare that I am satisfied with the favour and full of the blessings of the Lord on every side in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
By the blood sacrifice of Jesus on my behalf, I declare that I am satisfied with favour and full of the blessings of the Lord. I declare that I step into a life of peace and prosperity on every side. I swim in health and I dwell in abundance. I am like a tree planted by the rivers of water. I am ever green, ever productive and ever advancing forward and upward only. I am distinguished by the hand of the Lord upon me for good in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment