Saturday, October 28, 2023

I am a winner all the time and always

*iCommand My Day
29th October, 2023.

For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: Thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me.
Psalm 18:39 KJV

*Prayer
I declare that I am girded with the strength and I am infused with might in my inner man to be able to stand through the challenges of life and obtain my victory in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
No matter what I face and regardless of the roaring of the storms of life, I declare that my heart will not faint and my knees will not be weak. I declare that I am able to stand and obtain the sure victory which is settled for me by the blood sacrifice of Jesus on my behalf. Therefore, in the day of adversity, my strength will not be small. What the enemy meant for evil is turned into a notable testimony. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. The Lord has subdued under me all those who rise up against me. I am a winner all the time. I am above only in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment