Tuesday, October 24, 2023

My life bear fruits of greatness

*iCommand My Day
25th October, 2023.

And of Asher he said, Let Asher be blessed with children; Let him be acceptable to his brethren, And let him dip his foot in oil.
Deuteronomy 33:24 KJV

*Prayer
I declare that I am blessed, acceptable and fruitful biologically, spiritually, in all my investments in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I am blessed and I bring forth profitably in every area of my life. I am fruitful in all seasons and at all time. The breath of God is upon me. I function by the economy of the wisdom and favour of the Lord. I am acceptable and beloved of the Lord and I have access to places and people that matters. I have ease in life; my feets are dipped in oil and my steps are ordered by the Lord. I enter into new realms of divine supernatural realities and victories. My spiritual experience is enriched by fellowship with the Holy Spirit day by day and my life bears fruits of greatness in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment