Thursday, October 12, 2023

I Receive All I Need For Life And Godliness

*iCommand My Day
13th October, 2023.

When you have eaten and are satisfied, praise the Lord your God for the good land he has given you.
Deuteronomy 8:10 NIV

*Prayer
I declare that I will always have plenty of all I need and I shall be satisfied with good things and the praises of the Lord shall continually fill my mouth in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the Lord supply all my needs. I have plenty to eat and plenty to give. I am clothed with honour and beautiful apparels. I receive gift of items and materials that I need. I declare an upgrade in every area of my life. I adance spirit, soul and body. I am abundantly satisfied with good things. I receive all that I need for life and godliness. The praise of the Lord my God shall not cease for His kindness and the good land and prosperity he has given me. I grow in leaps and bounds. I exceed all limitations. I am the blessed of the Lord and I have become a blessing to many in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment