Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Greatness is mine

*iCommand My Day
4th October, 2023.

And the LORD gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians. Moreover the man Moses was very great in the land of Egypt, in the sight of Pharaoh's servants, and in the sight of the people.
Exodus 11:3 KJV

*Prayer
Father, please make me great in this Land and bless the works of my hands and magnify me in the sight of everyone in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare and I decree that greatness is my portion in Christ. I will not be small. I will not be limited. The hand of the Lord my God is at work upon my life. The Lord lifts me and grants me visibility.  I declare that the Lord began to exalt me from one level of grace to another. I enjoy favour like never before. I receive wisdom to maximize every opportunity, circumstances and situations I find myself. The Lord continually clothes me with honour in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment