Sunday, October 8, 2023

I excel greatly in every area of my life

*iCommand My Day
9th October, 2023.

“For there is no sorcery against Jacob, Nor any divination against Israel. It now must be said of Jacob And of Israel, ‘Oh, what God has done!’
Numbers 23:23 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, do wonders for me that frustrates my adversaries and cause them to be amazed at Your greatness in my life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I have divine immunity from the evils of this day and each day. The sorcery and the divinations of the dark world is of no consequences whatsoever over me. The greater one is inside of me. I am more than conqueror. I excel greatly in every area of my life. Every obstacles on my way is crushed by the migth of the Lord. I advance forward and upward. I receive wonders without numbers and marvelous breakthroughs past finding out. My protection, lifting and wealth is purchased by the blood of Jesus and I obtain my victory in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment