Wednesday, October 18, 2023

I prevail by the strength of the Lord

*iCommand My Day
19th October, 2023.

He will guard the feet of His saints, But the wicked shall be silent in darkness. “For by strength no man shall prevail.
I Samuel 2:9 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, let the wicked be silent in darkness but guide my steps, my strategies and my activities into purpose and productivity day by day in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the Lord frustrate the plans of evil doers, scammers, fraudulent and diabolical people so that their hands would not be able to execute their evil agenda in my life and over all that concerns me. Therefore, I declare that the wicked shall be silent in darkness. But for me, the Lord will order my steps into the right places and relationships. I prevail by the strength and power of the Holy Spirit. I thrive in every area of my life. I make rapid progress continually. For the rest of my life, I go forward and upward only in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment