Sunday, October 29, 2023

I enter into rest; I swim in health and dwell in abundance

*iCommand My Day
30th October, 2023.

Thou hast delivered me from the strivings of the people; And thou hast made me the head of the heathen: A people whom I have not known shall serve me.
Psalm 18:43 KJV

*Prayer
This is my testimony; The Lord has delivered me from the strivings of the people; And has made me the head of the nations: A people whom I have not known shall serve me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare according to the word of the Lord that many may be the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord deliver me from them all. Therefore, the number of my challenges is the number of my victories. I triumph over all situations of life. I declare that the Lord increase my greatness and comforts me on every side. The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places. In my life, there is nothing missing and nothing lacking. In my finances; I receive rest, I swim in health and dwell in abundance. I am above only in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment