Tuesday, October 10, 2023

I increase a thousand times more

*iCommand My Day
11th October, 2023.

“‘May Adonai, God of your fathers, increase you a thousand times as many as you are, and may He bless you just as He has promised you!
Deuteronomy 1:11 TLV

*Prayer
Father, let the anointing of a thousand times more be upon me and flow to everything I lay my hands to do in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare by the Word that the grace and power to increase and multiply a thousand times more rest upon me and flow to everything and everyone connected to me. I declare I begin to make profits a thousand times more in my business and career. I declare a thousand times more productivity over all my projects and works of my hands. I receive a thousand times more progress in my life. I advance with the speed of the Holy Spirit. I receive the best of everything and I am able to sustain the blessing of increase. I declare that the Lord increase my greatness and comfort me on every side. The Lord magnify me in the sight of everyone. I am above only in Jesus name, amen.

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment