Wednesday, November 1, 2023

I live triumphantly in Christ

*iCommand My Day
2nd November, 2023.

But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us spreads and makes evident everywhere the sweet fragrance of the knowledge of Him.
2 Corinthians 2:14 AMP

*Prayer
Father, I thank You for always leading me in triumph in Christ and I declare that I live a triumphant life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that by the death, resurrection and ascension of Jesus, I am lead to live a triumphant life day by day. Therefore, I am submitted to the leading of the Holy Spirit and so I always know what to do. I declare that through me, God spreads and makes evident everywhere the sweet fragrance of His knowledge and the beauty of His grace. This month, I go forward and upward only in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment