Sunday, November 26, 2023

Till my old age and grey hairs, the Lord sustains me


*iCommand My Day*
26th November, 2023

Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.
Isaiah 46:4 NIV

*Prayer*
Father I thank You for even till my old age and gray hairs You will sustain me, You will carry me and deliver me from all evil in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree*
I declare that the Lord bless me and keep me, He enlarges my territory and His hand is upon me for good, My God preserves me from all evil. He is my maker and I am the apple of His eyes. A thousand may fall at my side and ten thousand may fall at my right side but none will come near me. With long life the Lord satisfies me. He leads me beside still waters and refreshes my soul day by day. I am blessed and in my life there is no stress. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment