Tuesday, November 7, 2023

I am exempted by light

*iCommand My Day
8th November, 2023

Unto the upright there arises light in the darkness; He is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.
Psalms 112:4 NKJV

*Prayer
I declare that light that the darkness of this age and time cannot comprehend me and I shine brighter each day in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus and I am made upright by the blood of the lamb, therefore, I am the light of the world. The glory of the Lord my God is upon me and His beauty is seen over me. There rises light upon me that displaces darkness around me; in my finances, marriage, work, ministry and all that concerns me. I am exempted from the hardships of this time because I always know what to do. I am above only  in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment