Wednesday, November 22, 2023

The number of my days I will fulfil in health and plenty

*iCommand My Day
23rd November, 2023

There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil.
Exodus 23:26 KJV

*Prayer
I declare that I shall not die, But live and I will fulfil the number of my days in strength and plenty in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare in Jesus name; my days will not be eaten or cut short by sickness or any demonic activity. I declare concerning my family and I, were are preserved by the Lord; peace within my walls and prosperity in my home. The Spirit of the Lord saturates my home and our lives and exempts us from all evil. With long life the Lord satisfies us and I receive all that pertains to life and godliness. No one in my household shall say I am sick in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment