Tuesday, November 21, 2023

He took sicknesses away. I don't have any no more

*iCommand My Day
22nd November, 2023

And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.
Exodus 23:25 KJV

*Prayer
Thank You Lord, for You have blessed me and You have taken sickness away from me and I declare it will never return in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The Lord is my God has blessed me and has taken every sickness away from me. Therefore, I hold on to the report of the Lord. Sickness has been taken away and it cannot be mine anymore. Disease is absolutely not permitted in my body. I am the healed of the Lord. I command every discomfort to disappear. I am well physically, mentally and emotional. I rebuke seasonal illnesses and declare that they have no power over me and they shall not return anymore. I live in divine health continuously in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment