Wednesday, November 15, 2023

I receive men sent from the Lord

*iCommand My Day
16th November, 2023.

There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. This man came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all through him might believe.
John 1:6‭-‬7 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, I thank You for sending men to me and I declare that I encounter only those divinely sent and orchestrated into my life from the Lord in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that my steps are ordered into the path of sent men from the Lord. I receive the grace to identify those sent to me and I receive them with honour. I declare that I will not follow the voice of strangers or stay in the path of wrongdoers. I receive the right counsel and instructions from the Lord. I have guidance in all my ways. I am in the right place, at the right time, with the right people, doing the right things and doing it in the right way. I receive the gift of sent men from the Lord who bears witness of the light, eradicate confusion and set me on the path of destiny in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment