Sunday, November 12, 2023

I have unusual favour with God and men

*iCommand My Day
13th November, 2023.

They helped David against raiding bands, for all of them were brave warriors, and they were commanders in his army.
1 Chronicles 12:21‭ NIV

*Prayer
Father, please send help to me that will cause me to be triumphant experientially and consistently in every area of my life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that help comes for me from the Lord and even through the ministry of men. Let everyone do good to me. Therefore, I receive help from the North, South, East and West of the nations of the world. I advance quickly. I go forward steadily. I receive angelic and supernatural assistance. Everything in the heavens and the earth co-operates to bring God's purpose for my life to fulfilment. I find favour with God and men. Therefore, I prosper greatly in all I lay my hands to do. Wealth and riches are in my house and I am marvelously helped by the Lord in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment