Friday, November 3, 2023

The rest of this year are the best of the year

*iCommand My Day
4th November, 2023.

Thou crownest the year with thy goodness; And thy paths drop fatness.
Psalm 65:11 KJV

*Prayer
I declare that the Lord crown this year for me with His goodness and my path drops with abundance in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the rest of this year are the best days of this year for me. My gates are continually opened night and day to receive the increase and expansion coming to me. I swim in health from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet. My path drops with abundance. I declare supernatural supply of all my needs. I will not have to beg or borrow anymore. I am divinely loaded with benefits from the Lord day by day. I receive pleasant surprises and good news on every side in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment