Thursday, November 23, 2023

Paid in full by the blood of Jesus

*iCommand My Day
24th November, 2023

But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.
Isaiah 53:5 NKJV

*Prayer
I declare that the legal right for any affliction of the enemy has been washed away by the blood of Jesus and healing is now my heritage in Christ in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Jesus was wounded for my mistakes and transgressions, He was bruised for my sins and iniquities; The chastisement for my peace and prosperity was upon Him, therefore, by his stripes, I am healed. Every punishment or consequence of my past errors have been paid in full by the blood sacrifice of Jesus on my behalf. There is no fine, punishment, guilt, condemnation or shame left for me. Therefore my healing has been paid for and it is indeed mine. I receive my complete healing now. I am free from the risk of terminal sicknesses, strokes, heart attack, blood pressure issues, diabetes and cancer. The number of my days I will fulfil in health and prosperity in Jesus name, amen.

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment