Thursday, November 16, 2023

Everything I lay my hands on prospers greatly because of me

*iCommand My Day
17th November, 2023

So it was, from the time that he had made him overseer of his house and all that he had, that the Lord blessed the Egyptian’s house for Joseph’s sake; and the blessing of the Lord was on all that he had in the house and in the field.
Genesis 39:5 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, let everyone connected to me and everything committed to me be blessed and prosper greatly for my sake in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the approval of the Lord my God is on me. All my efforts and ventures are successful. For I am the blessed of the Lord and the Lord is with me at all times; therefore everyone connected to me is blessed. My household is blessed. My business partners are blessed. My clients and customers are blessed. My team members are blessed. My members and ministry partners are blessed. All the projects assigned to me are blessed. Nothing dies in my hands. Nothing fails under my watch. It will be clear that things prosper greatly because of my involvement. I declare that the spirit of wisdom and excellence are in great proportion upon my life in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment