Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Thank You Lord. I am grateful

*iCommand My Day
30th November, 2023

‭‭Jude‬ ‭1:25‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
To God our Savior, Who alone is wise, Be glory and majesty, Dominion and power, Both now and forever. Amen.

*Prayer
‭‭For the last day of the 11th Month and more, I declare that to God our Savior, Who alone is wise, be all the glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and forever. Amen.

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, I thank You for You are good and Your mercies never fail me. Thank you for always loading me with benefits each day. I thank You for the last day of the month of November,  2023. Thank You for the beginning of the year and how far you've brought me. Lord, I am grateful. And I declare  that the rest of the year 2023 are days of honour and supernatural supply day by day in Jesus name, amen.

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment