Friday, November 10, 2023

Only glorious thungs are spoken of me...

He will not be afraid of evil tidings; His heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord.
Psalms 112:7 NKJV

*Prayer
I declare that my heart steadfastly trust in the Lord and by His power I receive only good tidings in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The Lord has not given me the spirit of fear but He has given me the Spirit of love, boldness and sound mind. Therefore, I am not afraid that something bad will happen to anyone or anything connected to me. I refuse to be worried about anything.  My mind is stayed on the Lord. The hand of the Lord is upon me and upon my family wherever they go and upon all that I have on everyside. Only glorious things are spoken of me continually. I find rest in the Lord God Almighty. I know that He is in control and He is for me. I prosper perpetually in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment