Tuesday, November 28, 2023

He is able to keep me from falling

*iCommand My Day
29th November, 2023

‭‭Jude‬ ‭1:24‬ ‭KJV‬‬
Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy

*Prayer
Father, I thank You for keeping me from falling and I declare that I am sustained by the Lord   in every aspect of life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The Lord is my keeper and sustainer. The Lord keeps me from falling into sin, depression, worry, frustration, debt, lack and poverty. I declare that I am above only. I live the higher life. I always win. I triump always. no weapon formed against me prospers. I am blessed and highly favoured. I function under the influence of the  Holy Spirit day by day in Jesus name, amen.

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment