Wednesday, November 8, 2023

I am guided by godly discretion

*iCommand My Day
9th November, 2023

A good man deals graciously and lends; He will guide his affairs with discretion.
Psalms 112:5 NKJV

*Prayer
Father I ask for wisdom to deals graciously and be guided with discretion in all my affairs in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I am a child of God and I have the mind of Christ. The fruit of the Holy Spirit finds expression in me. I am submitted to the promptings of the Lord. I am loving, gracious and courteous. My words are seasoned with salt and it edifices everyone who hears me. I speak kindly and I am honouring to all. All my affairs are guided with godly discretion and produces a productive and victorious life in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment