Sunday, November 26, 2023

I bear fruits of love and I have peace always

*iCommand My Day
27th November, 2023

‭‭Jude‬ ‭1:2‬ ‭KJV‬‬
mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied.

*Prayer
Father, I thank You for Your Mercy unto me and I declare that the reality of Your peace and love is multiplied in me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I receive new mercies each day, every day. I am a partaker of the sure mercies of the Lord. I am a candidate for His compassion. I experience the peace that surpasses all understanding and grants creative abilities. I have peace that conquers anxiety and worries. Peace within my walls and prosperity in my home. I come into the experiential knowledge of the love of God towards me. My roots go deep and I bear fruits of His love. I am safe. My life is precious in His sight. I have unusual ability and favour with God and men. His mercy, peace and love exempts me from all evil and lifts me in Jesus name,  amen.

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment