Monday, November 20, 2023

I am healed in Jesus name

*iCommand My Day
21st November, 2023.

I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.
Exodus 15:26B KJV

*Prayer
The Lord is my healer and He has not put on me any sickness, disease or pain therefore, satan, carry your load and go - I reject all forms of sickness in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
In the name of Jesus, in anyway the enemy is using sicknesses, diseases and pains to steal, kill & destroy my health, finance, strength, joy, family, ministry or career; today, I say enough! No more sickness! I shut the door against the thief and all his activities. I receive only the ministry of Christ and I declare that I have life and have it in abundance and to live life to the full. I am full of life. I am free to move my body and to fulfil my assignment in life in Jesus name, amen! 

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment