Monday, November 13, 2023

Help is here

*iCommand My Day
14th November, 2023.

Day after day men came to help David, until he had a great army, like the army of God.
1 Chronicles 12:22 NIV

*Prayer
Father, I thank You for a great company of men whose heart have been touched by Your favour to help me in life. I receive them in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I receive the gift of men. I declare that day by day, valiant men sent by the Lord come to help me. I receive favour with gatekeepers, men of influence and power. I receive open doors of opportunities. I receive gifted and competent partners and associates who would help execute great ideas and projects. I receive access to hidden treasures in secret places. I receive men of quality, character and stature into my life and together we develop mutually beneficial and thriving relationships in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment