Monday, November 27, 2023

Built and building to last


*iCommand My Day
28th November, 2023

‭‭Jude‬ ‭1:20‬ ‭KJV‬‬
But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost

*Prayer
I receive the grace, wisdom and strength to establish a consistent lifestyle of praying in the Holy Spirit day by day in Jesus name, amen.

*iDeclare the Decree
I receive the required wisdom to plan my activities for each day. I am able to set aside quality time to pray in the Holy Spirit in tongues and in understanding on a consistent basis. I am able to discern the promptings of the Holy Spirit and I yield to His help even in the place of prayer. Therefore, I am built up on my most holy faith. I am built to last. I am fail-proof. I am never at disadvantage in any situation in life by the mechanism of praying in the Spirit in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment