Thursday, November 2, 2023

The Lord direct my steps and establish them

*iCommand My Day
3rd November, 2023.

A man’s mind plans his way [as he journeys through life], But the Lord directs his steps and establishes them.
Proverbs 16:9 AMP

*Prayer
Father, please directs my steps and establishe me in Your plan and purpose for my life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that Jesus is Lord of my life and I am submitted to His plan and purpose for my life in my thinking, planning and decisions. Therefore, the Lord leads me in the way I should go,  and He direct and establish my steps.  I receive the strength and everything I need for life and godliness. I declare that my steps are ordered by the Lord in every aspect. I live a purpose driven life. I advance and in every place I go, I am an ambassador of Christ in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment